All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarrie longs for children, but after 10 years of marriage, that blessing eludes her. Her husband Melvin struggles with his own feeling of failure. Into this troubled marriage comes Joshua, recently returned to the fold after banishment for wild behavior, and determined to mend his ways. Carrie befriends Joshua, grateful for his help around the homestead. But when rumors about Joshua start to circulate, Carrie is torn by issues of faith - whether to stand by Joshua or obey her husband. Then a neighbor becomes pregnant out of wedlock and Carrie longs to adopt the baby. Can she attain her heart's desire, or will her friendship with Joshua derail any chance of future happiness?
- Author BiographyAfter leaving the plain church in which she grew up, Adina Senft earned an M.A. in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University in Pennsylvania. Between books, Adina enjoys playing the piano and Celtic harp, making historical costumes, and spoiling her flock of rescue chickens.
- Author(s)Adina Senft
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleAmish Quilt Novel
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.