All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Barclay saw the Ten Commandments as the universal foundation of all things: the basic laws on human conduct in society and the cornerstone of community existence. Drawing on his vast kwledge of both Old and New Testaments, Professor Barclay examines the ways in which the Ten Commandments demand reverence for God and respect for humankind. The William Barclay Library is a collection of books addressing the great issues of the Christian faith. As one of the world's most widely read interpreters of the Bible and its meaning, William Barclay devoted his life to helping people become more faithful disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyWilliam Barclay (1907-1978) is known and loved by millions worldwide as one of the greatest Christian teachers of modern times. His insights into the New Testament, combined with his vibrant writing style, have delighted and enlightened readers of all ages for over half a century. He served for most of his life as Professor of Divinity at the University of Glasgow, and wrote more than fifty books--most of which are still in print today. His most popular work, the Daily Study Bible, has been translated into over a dozen languages and has sold more than ten million copies around the world.
- Author(s)William Barclay
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe William Barclay Library
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.