All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionQuick, easy, specific steps that make a difference in teaching and learning Busy school leaders need an easy-to-apply resource to increase teacher effectiveness quickly and efficiently. This book shows principals and staff developers how to improve teaching school-wide through high-impact inservices lasting only ten minutes incorporated easily into weekly staff meetings. Written by popular education consultants Todd Whitaker and Annette Breaux, this important book offers 40 teacher-tested, mini-workshops that can improve teaching in every classroom. The book covers a range of topics, from behavior challenges and parent engagement to motivating students and making lessons meaningful. * Offers school leaders a proven plan to help every teacher improve on a weekly basis by conducting simple 10-minute inservice workshops * Offers staff developers, new teacher induction coordinators, mentors, and Professional Learning Communities ideas for effective training sessions * Each of the 40 mini-training sessions offered include tips on how to introduce the topic, sample scripts to follow, and implementation activities to ensure lasting learning * Whitaker and Breaux are bestselling education authors with a proven track record improving teacher effectiveness This handy resource contains a simple and effective method for improving teacher effectiveness school wide.
- Author BiographyTODD WHITAKER, Ph.D., is professor of educational leadership at Indiana State University. A leading presenter in the field of education, he has devoted his career to researching effective teachers and principals. He is the author of What Great Teachers Do Differently and What Great Principals Do Differently. ANNETTE BREAUX is an internationally known author, consultant, and speaker. Her previous books include the national bestseller 101 Answers for New Teachers and Their Mentors. She has coauthored books with both Harry Wong and Todd Whitaker.
- Author(s)Annette L. Breaux,Todd Whitaker
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight346 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.