All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionDuring Secretary of Defense Robert Gates's visit to China in January 2011, he stressed the importance of solid military-to-military relations. As a result of this visit, the U.S. Air Force (USAF) and People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) will hopefully engage each other through military exchanges across a wide range of issues rather than in combat. The purpose of this report is to help analysts at different levels (tactical, operational, and strategic) examine and engage the PLAAF using the Ten Pillars as a base. The Ten Pillars include organizational structure, leadership, doctrine, officer corps, enlisted force, education, training, logistics and maintenance, and foreign relations.
- Author BiographyKenneth W. Allen is a senior China analyst at Defense Group Inc. He is a retired U.S. Air Force officer with extensive service abroad including a tour in China as the assistant air attache.
- Author(s)Kenneth W. Allen
- PublisherThe Jamestown Foundation
- Date of Publication10/04/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Jamestown Foundation
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.