All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- Description<p>Discover how your net worth can be worth more<p>The Ten Roads to Riches takes an engaging and informative look at some of America's most famous (and infamous) modern-day millionaires (and billionaires) and reveals how they found their fortunes. Surprisingly, the super-wealthy usually get there by taking just one of ten possible roads. And w, so can you! Plenty of books tell you how to be frugal and save, but The Ten Roads to Riches tells you how you can, realistically, get super-rich.<p>Throughout these pages, rewned investment expert and self-made billionaire Ken Fisher highlights amusing anecdotes of individuals who have traveled (or tumbled) down each road, and tells you how to increase your chances of success. Whether it's starting a business, owning real estate, investing wisely, or even marrying very, very well, Fisher will show how some got it right and others got it horribly wrong. * Find out the right questions to ask when starting your own business-the richest road of all * Learn what Mark Cuban, Rupert Murdoch, and rapper Jay-Z have in common, and how you can emulate them * Discover how to avoid high-profile flameouts like the Enron guys and jailed plaintiffs' lawyer Melvyn Weiss<p>Whether you're just beginning to plan your financial future or well on your way, The Ten Roads to Riches can show you how to gain and, more importantly, maintain the wealth you want.
- Author BiographyKen Fisher is best known for his prestigious Portfolio Strategy column in Forbes magazine, where his 25-year tenure of high-profile calls makes him the fourth longest-running columnist in Forbes' history. Ken is the founder, Chairman, and CEO of Fisher Investments, an independent global money management firm. He is on Investment Advisor magazine's prestigious IA-25 list of the industry's most influential people; and has published five previous books, including the New York Times bestseller The Only Three Questions That Count and How to Smell a Rat both of which are published by Wiley. <p>Lara Hoffmans graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a BA in theatre. She is a content manger at Fisher Investments and contributing editor of MarketMinder.com. She also coauthored with Ken Fisher the bestseller The Only Three Questions That Count and How to Smell a Rat.
- Author(s)Kenneth L. Fisher,Lara Hoffmans
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleFisher Investments Press
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width144 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.