All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionA funny and charming new story from bestseller Hilary McKay for Egmont's red banana series. Tilly never has time to tidy her messy bedroom because she is always too busy helping other people. So when she leaves home to visit her far-flung relatives, how will her family cope without her? Red bananas are chapter books for newly fluent readers, suitable for NC Level 3 readers. They are carefully designed illustrated books for both entertainment and education, supporting children's understanding of how to read longer books. Red bananas introduce similes and wordplay to encourage an understanding of more literary concepts. The Terrible Time Without Tilly is illustrated beautifully by Kimberley Scott.
- Author BiographyHilary McKay was born in Boston, Lincolnshire, and is the eldest of four girls. After reading Botany and Zoology at St. Andrew's University, Hilary then went on to work as a biochemist in an Analysis Department. She enjoyed the work but at the same time had a burning desire to write. After the birth of her two children, Hilary wanted to devote more time to bringing up her children and writing so decided to leave her job. Hilary now lives in a small village in Derbyshire with her family. When not writing, she loves walking, reading, and having friends to stay. Kimberley Scott is a freelance illustrator and designer, working in the world of children's books, greetings cards, puzzles, licensing, calligraphy and more. She lives and works in London, from her riverside studio, with a constant supply of green tea and pick-and-mix sweets to keep the creativity flowing!
- Author(s)Hilary McKay
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBanana Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight112 g
- Width146 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kimberley Scott
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.