All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Mitchinson analyses the role and performance of the Territorial Force during the first two years of World War I. The study looks at the way the force was staffed and commanded, its relationship with the Regular Army and the War Office, and how most of its 1st Line divisions managed to retain and promote their local identities.
- Author BiographyBill Mitchinson is a Lecturer at King's College, London at the Joint Services Command and Staff College, Shrivenham, UK. He has written several well-received books on the role of the Territorial Force during the First World War and has been a frequent visitor and guide to the battlefields for over 40 years. He is also a regular speaker at academic conferences.
- Author(s)K. W. Mitchinson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/10/2014
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.