CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.62
- AU $27.33Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.13
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.32
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $14.31
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $32.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tess Harris Dessert Cookbook is much more than a cookbook. It is a collection of personal stories and memories along with 64 of our family's favorite desserts. Each recipe is accompanied with mouthwatering full color photos so you kw exactly what the end result will be.
- Author BiographyTess Harris earned her chops cooking for American soldiers as a house girl working in the Philippine Islands. My Nanay always told me, 'One day your mouth is gonna get you in trouble'... I never dreamed my 'mouth' would lead to a career in cooking! Tess Harris has a BS in Marketing from Angeles University located in Angeles City, Philippines. Tess Harris completed her MBA studies but due to the eruption of Mount Pinatubo never got to finish her dissertation. Life goes on... I have my son and husband beside me... what could be better than that? Tess currently lives in Fort Walton Beach Florida with her husband (of 23 years) Willie and her son Ramon.
- Author(s)Tess Harris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.