All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2nd Sequence of The Testament of Astrology builds on the 1st, Adler's foundation of Esoteric Astrology. Amy Shapiro studied, taught and edited this material for years, polishing with greatest care. Dr. Adler offers a lifetime of insights that illumine astrology on a rare level, combining esoteric and exoteric understanding, blending psychology, mysticism and the mundane. Astrologers will gain training of a Masters' Degree quality, to help guide clients with deeper understanding. The following excerpts give you an idea of the caliber of Dr. Adler perceptions as they pertain to the theme of Sequence Two - the Zodiac. You will learn about ... .. . The realm of man's being rooted in Earth, the test of his individual being against the resistance of the earth-matter by the significance of the distribution of the Zodiac-sections, and planets above and below the horizon, for the individual's development on Earth: the cast-shadow of the Zodiacal man on Earth, and the summary of tasks of his earthly work, whose fruit he incorporates into his wandering ego -- man's fate, in its widest meaning. ... The astrologer aims to seize that human nucleus, swinging freely between Earth and the world of the stars, to study him, his terrestrial shadow and the heavenly light into whose realm he has stepped. The houses are the place for man's Self-probation; where he gains the powers of self-kwledge, of correcting and extending his development. From such kwledge, a blessing can issue forth. Its power will t be exhausted as long as belief in the divinity of the true human core does t vanish. The Zodiac and its impulses for human development, prototypes of character formation, concerning the general un-dimmed human image, correspond to the twelve sections of the Zodiac and the development of twelve types of people. The planetary world in connection with the Zodiac forms the total possibilities for an individual: whether favorably or unfavorably. This Sequence prepares the way for Sequences 3 to 7, also available.
- Author BiographyDr. Oskar Adler was a key influence in the cultural life of pre-WWII Vienna, Austria. A physician, musician and metaphysical scholar, The Testament of Astrology is a course in cosmic esoteric wisdom. Adler also wrote, A Critique of Pure Music. A full biography of Dr. Adler is also available, by Amy Shapiro: Dr. Oskar Adler: A Complete Man. Learn more about Adler at NewAgeSages.com.
- Author(s)Dr Oskar Adler,Oskar Adler
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAmy Shapiro M Ed
- Translated byZdenka Orenstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.