All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScientists are uncovering the role testosterone plays in erectile dysfunction, depressin, osteoporosis and even heart disease. It's t only age that can cause the decline in this important hormone. Hypertension, diabetes, treatment for prostate cancer, even stress and anxiety can cause severe testosterone loss. The Testosterone Edge gives readers everything they need to kw about boosting testosterone levels both naturally (through herbs, diet and exercise) and medically (through testosterone replacement therapy).
- Author BiographyBrian E. O'Neill is a health writer, consultant, and speaker whose work has appeared in Living Well, FitnessEdge, The Boston Globe, Harvard Medical Letter, and many other publications. Co-author of The Harvard Medical School Guide to Lowering Your Blood Pressure with Herbert Benson, MD and Aggie Casey, RN, MS and editor-in-chief of the award-winning Working Nights, he lives in Boston with his wife.
- Author(s)Brian O'Neill
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.