All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionChildren's and young people's nursing has changed and developed in recent years in response to a number of government reports .e.g. Children's National Service Framework, the Kennedy report, Every Child matters: Change for children, The Children Act 2004. The second edition of this successful textbook embraces these changes and combines experience, clinical practice, education and research to provide an invaluable, invative and authoritative guide for all child nursing students and newly qualified children's nurses. Covering all ages and range of specialities, this evidence-based and accessible text fully explores all aspects of nursing care. Divided into 3 parts, The Textbook of Children's and Young People's Nursing, 2nd edition covers: * Health in Childhood- looking at the dynamics of the family, development in children and the promotion of child health * Health and Deviations in Childhood -focusing on the care of sick children and its implications on the family. Includes new chapters on children's voices and children and adolescents with problems related to sexuality * Professional Issues in Child Care - exploring the scope of children's nursing, legal and ethical issues, management issues for professional practice as well as considering the future of children's nursing. Study activities, key points and summary boxes are featured throughout to ensure that the reader learns about and critically reflects on all aspects of children's nursing in wide variety of settings.
- Author BiographyTina Moules is Director of Research at the Anglia Polytechnic University, UK. Joan Ramsay is Associate Director of Nursing, Women & Children's Division, Taunton & Somerset NHS Trust.
- Author(s)Joan Ramsay,Tina Moules
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1682 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.