The Textbook of Nanoneuroscience and Nanoneurosurgery by Taylor & Francis Inc (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $459.58+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $393.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionNaneuroscience, naneurosurgery, and nabioelectronics have the potential to revolutionize medicine and improve the prevention, diagsis, and treatment of neurological disorders over the next 10-20 years. The Textbook of Naneuroscience and Naneurosurgery presents a state-of-the-art review of the field, providing current information about naplatforms and their use in neurosurgery, neurology, neuroscience, and neuroradiology. The text also reviews the latest regulatory guidelines that influence the translation of natechlogical research from the laboratory to the clinic, as well as the most recent information on biodevices and pharmaceutical spiffs. It highlights presidential and congressional initiatives and programs that may significantly impact the field in the near future. Chapters discuss the latest science and techlogies-which are applied to diagsis and treatment of neurological disorders-as well as regulatory issues that impact product development. This volume describes advances that have already been translated to the clinic or hold significant promise for future application in naneurosurgery, as well as their potential impact. A full-color text, the book contains contributions by more than 120 researchers, original and descriptive illustrations, and more than 3,000 references. Offering broad coverage of natechlogical applications in diverse areas and addressing FDA regulation and healthcare policy, this volume provides a foundation of ideas and methods for scientists and physicians to devise successful, less invasive procedures for future treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Author BiographyBabak Kateb, founding chairman of the board of SBMT and Brain Mapping Foundation, Scientific Director of SBMT, and President of Brain Mapping Foundation, West Hollywood, CA, USA, Director of the National Center for Nano-Bio-Electronics, NASA Research Park, Moffet, CA, USA, Senior Editor of SBMT-NeuroMapping & Therapeutics, Research Scientist, Department of Neurosurgery, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA, and Visiting Scientist, NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), Pasadena, CA, USA. John D. Heiss, chair of the Surgical Neurology Branch, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, and Clinical Professor of Neurosurgery, George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note147 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables
- Weight1406 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byBabak Kateb,John D. Heiss
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.