All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTextile art surrounds you on windows and floors, furniture, and the clothes that you wear. Design and create it yourself with The Textile Artist's Studio Handbook. Master the basic techniques you'll need, select the right tools and materials, and apply your new skills to original projects. Discover myriad fiber=media options, and plan your workspace to fit your specific interests. Then explore a selected contributor gallery for more inspiration to create your own pieces. This book demonstrates felting, spinning, knitting, crochet, weaving, printing, dyeing, sewing, quilting, applique and needlework.
- Author BiographyOwyn Ruck and Visnja Popovic manage the Textile Arts Center in New York City, where they offer classes, workshops and events on a wide range of fiber media.
- Author(s)Owyn Ruck,Visnja Popovic
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width208 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.