All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.43
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $50.02
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive A-Z guide embraces all of modern design's numerous manifestations: graphics, products, interiors, furniture, industrial and architectural design. Guy Julier examines t only the work of important designers world-wide, but also the many dramatic changes that have influenced design and its uses in the 20th century. Thus political and ideological concepts, such as feminism and green design, are defined and explained, as are new techlogical advances, new materials and techniques and influential movements in modern culture. The text incorporates extensive cross-referencing and full bibliographical tes, along with a chrological chart of design highlights since 1900.
- Author BiographyGuy Julier is Professor of Design and Head of Research in Art and Design at Leeds Metropolitan University. He has worked as an exhibition consultant at the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Design Museum in London, and has written numerous books on the subject, including The Culture of Design.
- Author(s)Guy Julier
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2004
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleWorld of Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note245 illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.