CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionFound in our archives, the Black's Sketchbooks are a series of books produced in the early 20th century by a group of well-kwn artists. Each book contains pen sketches of iconic English and Scottish cities and counties. There are also some books on Continental cities such as Paris and Venice. The result is a charming series of books that present a fascinating look at British and European locations as they were almost a century ago. This title is a delightful look at the Thames and the villages on it as they were in 1921.
- Author BiographyR. Sharpley was a watercolour painter and wood engraver who exhibited at the Royal Academy. He did one other Black's Sketchbook on Harrogate.
- Author(s)R. Sharpley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/07/2009
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleBlack's Sketchbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/10/2016
- Content Note24 pencil sketches
- Weight243 g
- Width156 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.