All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Thankful Principle follows Marcia Day Brown's life-changing journey into thankfulness. While frustrated and dealing with a troubled teenage daughter, the author reluctantly began thanking God in the midst of trying circumstances, according to Philippians 4:6-7. Feeling empowered, she began applying it to other areas of her life. Dramatic results followed. Through sharing her testimony with friends, strangers, on the mission field of South Africa, and even in a women's prison, the Thankful Principle is continuing to change lives today.
- Author BiographyMarcia Day Brown is a wife, mother of four, community college instructor, and freelance writer/editor. Her freelance career has included writing top-selling greeting card and poster editorial, a newspaper column, advertising, and editing work. She is a graduate of Evangel University with a B.S. degree in Elementary Education.
- Author(s)Marcia Day Brown
- PublisherThankful Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThankful Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.