Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionOver the course of his career, Herman Hertzberger has made a great many theatre designs for sites both in the Netherlands and abroad. They are presented here together for the first time in book form. In a long interview with Arthur Wortmann, the architect explains what designing theatres means to him. Armed with many examples from his own work and the work of others, he describes how a theatre ought to slip into its urban surroundings, the considerations that obtain when designing the auditoria and the secret of a good foyer.
- Author(s)Arthur Wortmann
- Publisher010 Uitgeverij
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Imprint010 Uitgeverij
- Content Note60 colour illustrations, 80 b & w illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.