All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionModern international studies of world theatre and drama have begun to ackwledge the Arab world only after the contributions of Asia, Africa and Latin America. Within the Arab world, the contributions of Algeria, Tunisia, and Morocco to modern drama and to post-colonial expression remain especially neglected, a problem that this book addresses.
- Author BiographyKHALID AMINE Professor of Performance Studies at Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Tetouan, Morocco. He was a Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Interweaving Performance Cultures, Free University, Berlin, Germany (2008-2010). Since 2006, he has been President of the International Centre for Performance Studies (ICPS) in Tangier, Morocco. Among his published books are Fields of Silence in Moroccan Theatre and Dramatic Art and the Myth of Origins: Fields of Silence. MARVIN CARLSON Sidney E. Cohn Distinguished Professor of Theatre, Comparative Literature and Middle Eastern Studies at the Graduate Centre, CUNY, USA. He has received an honorary doctorate from the University of Athens, Greece, the ATHE Career Achievement Award, the ASTR Distinguished Scholarship Award, the George Jean Nathan Award and the Calloway Prize.
- Author(s)Khalid Amine,Marvin A. Carlson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleStudies in International Performance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight546 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.