All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost theology students realize Augustine is tremendously influential on the Christian tradition as a whole, but they generally lack real kwledge of his writings. This volume introduces Augustine's theology through seven of his most important works. Matthew Levering begins with a discussion of Augustine's life and times and then provides a full survey of the argument of each work with bibliographical references for those who wish to go further. Written in clear, accessible language, this book offers an essential introduction to major works of Augustine that all students of theology--and their professors!--need to kw.
- Author Biography<b>Matthew Levering</b> (PhD, Boston College) is professor of religious studies at the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio. He is the author or editor of numerous books, including <i>Ezra & Nehemiah </i>in the Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible. He is also coauthor of <i>Holy People, Holy Land</i> and <i>Knowing the Love of Christ</i>.
- Author(s)Matthew Levering
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.