All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of essays from some of the most important contemporary theologians engaging critically with Colin Gunton's work. In The Theology of Colin E. Gunton , a number of contemporary theologians from across the world critically engage with the work of this influential British theologian. Gunton's handling of the gospel of Jesus Christ is celebrated, key doctrines critically examined, and his contribution to the ongoing theological task carefully evaluated. Contributors address key issues at the centre of Gunton's understanding of the Christian gospel, thereby enabling readers to appreciate how Gunton's fundamental analysis of the relation between God, creation and Jesus Christ impacts the church's ongoing task of faithful theological enquiry. In this volume of essays, contributors explore Gunton's constructive thinking on a range of doctrinal topics, as well as critically analyze Gunton's theological method and use of the Christian tradition. As such, this collection of essays provides the Christian theological community with its first wide-ranging and carefully argued examination into the influential work of Colin E. Gunton.
- Author BiographyDr Lincoln Harvey is Tutor for Christian Doctrine at The South East Institute for Theological Education (SEITE), in London and Kent, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/06/2010
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLincoln Harvey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.