The Theory of Poker: A Professional Poker Player Teaches You How to Think Like One by David Sklansky (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.00+ AU $16.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by shiny_owl_books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses theories and concepts applicable to nearly every variation of the game, including five-card draw (high), seven-card stud, hold 'em, lowball draw, and razz (seven-card lowball stud). This book introduces you to the Fundamental Theorem of Poker, its implications, and how it should affect your play. Other chapters discuss the value of deception, bluffing, raising, the slow-play, the value of position, psychology, heads-up play, game theory, implied odds, the free card, and semibluffing. Many of today's top poker players will tell you that this is the book that really made a difference in their play. That is, these are the ideas that separate the experts from the typical players. Those who read and study this book will literally leave behind those who don't, and most serious players wear the covers off their copies. This is the best book ever written on poker.
- Author(s)David Sklansky
- PublisherTwo Plus Two
- Date of Publication02/01/1999
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNevada
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwo Plus Two
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.