Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed mathematical derivation of space curves is presented that links the diverse fields of superfluids, quantum mechanics, Navier-Stokes hydrodynamics, and Maxwell electromagnetism by a common foundation. The basic mathematical building block is called the theory of quantum torus kts (QTK).
- Author(s)Michael Ungs
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1601 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.