All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1840s, the young journalist Karl Marx developed ideas about modern society that remain as relevant today as when they were first developed. Here, Lowy shows the lasting force of Marx's early writings on alienation and emancipation. This book is brilliant, incisive, honest and deserves to be read with attention. It is an important event in Marxist theoretical production.' - Politique Hebdo'
- Author BiographyMichael Lowy is Research Director in Sociology at the National Centre for Scientific Research in Paris. He is the author of many books, including The Theory of Revolution in the Young Marx and, with Olivier Besancenot, Che Guevara: His Revolutionary Legacy.
- Author(s)Michael Lowy
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2005
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleHistorical Materialism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight362 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.