All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Preface to the first edition (1906): 'There are definitely accepted landmarks in the didactic treatment of Georg Cantor's magnificent theory, which is the subject of the present volume. A few of the most modern books on the Theory of Functions devote some pages to the establishment of certain results belonging to our subject, and required for the special purposes in hand...But we may fairly claim that the present work is the first attempt at a systematic exposition of the subject as a whole'. In this second edition, tes have been added by I. Grattan-Guinness drawn from extensive antations in the author's own copy. A further appendix has been added in this title.
- Author(s)William H. Young
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/01/1972
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight655 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.