All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionJane Spring has discovered that twenty-first-century relationships are built on a myth. She's organized, attractive, strong-minded and self-sufficient - yet she's single. She's smart, ambitious and sexually confident - yet somehow, while all her friends plan their weddings, -one wants to marry her. Then one day she finds the answer. Drinking her way through a depressing afteron swed into her apartment, she turns on the TV and finds a Doris Day marathon. And that's when the revelation hits her: Doris wouldn't be stuck inside alone at a weekend. Doris wouldn't scare men off. Doris always gets her man. Because despite everything men say, they're terrified of women like Jane. What they really want is a cute little blonde with frosted pink lipstick, tight pencil skirts and kitten heels. What they really want is Doris. And so Jane Spring sets out to reinvent herself. If that's what men want, that's what she'll give them...
- Author BiographySHARON KRUM was born in Australia but has lived in New York for eleven years. She is a regular contributor to many UK, Australian and US magazines and newspapers, including the Guardian and Vogue. Her first book, Walk of Fame was published in 2000 and sold in twelve foreign countries and to Twentieth Century Fox.
- Author(s)Sharon Krum
- Date of Publication18/05/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight265 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.