All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlotte Gold is shocked when her ex-fiance Brian appears on the doorstep of her law office with a troubling case. Roger Dykmans, a wealthy financier and the brother of a Holocaust hero, has been accused of World War II-era war crimes, including the betrayal of his brother and the Jews he tried to save. All Charlotte needs to do is travel to Munich and help Brian's estranged brother Jack prove Roger's incence. Despite her misgivings, Charlotte agrees, but the case is soon hindered by the client himself. Roger refuses to help with his own defense, revealing only that proof of his incence lies inside an intricate timepiece last seen in Nazi Germany. As Jack and Charlotte track the anniversary clock through the past century, they learn of Roger's love for his brother's Jewish wife, Magda, and the tragic decisions he had to make to save her--all the while fighting a growing attraction of their own.
- Author BiographyPAM JENOFF is the author of The Kommandant's Girl, The Diplomat's Wife, Almost Home, and Hidden Things. She attended George Washington Univer-sity, Cambridge University in England, where she received a master's in history, and the University of Pennsylvania Law School. A former Special Assis-tant to the Secretary of the Army and State Department officer, she lives in Philadelphia, where she works as an attorney.
- Author(s)Pam Jenoff
- PublisherAnchor Books
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnchor Books
- Weight236 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.86
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.