All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis entertaining and informative reference book features sophisticated and surprising alternatives to common words together with guides to usage. Avoiding traditional thesauruses' mundane synym choices, Peter E. Meltzer puts each word-whether it's protrepic, apostrophise, iracund or emulous-in context.
- Author BiographyPeter E. Meltzer, the author of the best-selling The Thinker's Thesaurus and So You Think You Know Baseball?, is an attorney and a former professor at Rutgers University School of Law.
- Author(s)Peter E. Meltzer
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1 g
- Width180 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition StatementExpanded Third Edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.