All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnswering yes to these questions sparked Pluymen's realization that life could be so much more fulfilling if he was sober. This book is Bert Pluymen's story of struggle and triumph over alcohol addiction. It also contains insightful, witty, uplifting, and wryly humorous stories of the many people Pluymen met who were also searching for sobriety. This is an informative book that will shed new light on how alcohol abuse can ruin people's lives - even if they thought it could never happen to them.
- Author BiographyBert Pluymen has been twice recognized in the book The Best Lawyers in America. He won his first case in the United States Supreme Court at the age of twenty-eight and served as co-counsel in the jury trial over the legendary estate of Howard Hughes.
- Author(s)Bert Pluymen
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication17/04/2006
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/07/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.