All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionFormer government agent Frank Compton foiled a plot to enslave the galaxy in Night Train to Rigel. But the Modhri, an ancient telepathically linked intelligence, has walkers, unwilling hosts that can be anywhere, anything and anyone. And Compton is the only man who kws how to fight them, as they wage a secret war against the galactic civilizations linked by the Quadrail, the only means of intra-galactic transit. Accompanied by Bayta, a woman with strange ties to the robot-like Spiders who run the Quadrail, and dogged by special agent Morse who suspects him of murder, Compton races the Modhri from station to station to acquire a set of valuable sculptures from a long-dead civilization. What the Modhri wants with them is anybody's guess, but if Compton can't outwit it, the whole galaxy will find out the hard way.
- Author BiographyTimothy Zahn is the New York Times bestselling and Hugo Award winning author of more than thirty original science fiction novels and dozens of short stories. Dragon and Thief, in his young-adult Dragonback series, was named an ALA Best Book for Young Adults. He is the author of more than a half dozen Star Wars novels, including Heir to the Empire, the bestselling Star Wars spin-off novel of all time. He lives in coastal Oregon.
- Author(s)Timothy Zahn
- PublisherOpen Road Media Science & Fantasy
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleQuadrail
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media Science & Fantasy
- Weight408 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.