All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new intriguing vel of suspense in the acclaimed Viennese Mystery series March, 1902. When Herr Karl, head waiter of the Cafe Burg, is found dead at the foot of the Maria Theresa monument, it is assumed he slipped on the ice and hit his head. However, a witness has come forward who says otherwise, and private enquiries agent Karl Werthen is hired to investigate. At the same time, Werthen is commissioned to locate a missing letter from the emperor to his mistress. Franz Josef is desperate for the letter t to fall into the wrong hands - but what incendiary information does it contain? As Werthen and his colleague, rewned crimilogist Dr Hanns Gross, pursue their investigations, it becomes increasingly clear that there is a connection between the two cases - and that the future of the empire may be at stake.
- Author BiographyJ. Sydney Jones is the author of fifteen books, including the critically acclaimed Viennese Mystery series. A long-time resident of Vienna, he currently lives near Santa Cruz, California.
- Author(s)J. Sydney Jones
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Viennese Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight525 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.