All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe past isn't over.... An unspeakable act has ripped apart the idyllic town of Bakersville, Oregon, and its once-peaceful residents are demanding quick justice. But though a boy has confessed to the horrific crime, evidence shows he may t be guilty. Officer Rainie Conner, leading her first homicide investigation, stands at the center of the controversy. It's hitting too close to home, bringing back her worst nightmares, threatening to expose her secret sins. But with the boy's life at stake, she won't let anything stop her from finding the real killer. With the help of FBI profiler Pierce Quincy, Rainie comes closer to a deadly truth than she can imagine. Because out there in the shadows a man watches her and plots his next move. He kws her secrets. He kills for sport. He's already brought death to Bakersville and forever shattered the community. But what he has really come for is Rainie -- and he won't leave until he has destroyed her....
- Author BiographyLisa Gardneris theNew York Timesbestselling author of thirteen novels. Her Detective D. D. Warren novels includeLive to Tell, Hide, Alone, andThe Neighbor, winner of the International Thriller Writers Award. Her FBI Profiler novels includeSay Goodbye, Gone, The Killing Hour, The Next Accident, andThe Third Victim. She lives with her family in New England.
- Author(s)Lisa Gardner
- Date of Publication26/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleFBI Profiler
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width104 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.