Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionFans of Liane Moriarty and Jojo Moyes will be captivated by this riveting family drama with a dark mystery at its core, from the New York Times bestselling author of The House We Grew Up In. In the early hours of a summer morning, a young woman steps into the path of an oncoming bus. A tragic accident? Or suicide? At the center of this puzzle is Adrian Wolfe, a successful architect and grief-stricken widower, who, a year after his third wife's death, begins to investigate the cause. As Adrian looks back on their brief but seemingly happy marriage, disturbing secrets begin to surface. The divorces from his two previous wives had been amicable, or so it seemed; his children, all five of them, were resilient as ever, or so he thought. But something, or someone, must have pushed Maya over the edge. Jewell's last few vels have been a revelation--emotionally sophisticated and complex, says Kirkus Reviews. Like Liane Moriarty, she manages the perfect blend of women's fiction and nail-biting suspense, hails Booklist. The Third Wife is an emotionally intelligent, brilliantly plotted and beautifully written examination of a very modern family that will keep you gripped to the end (London Daily Mail).
- Author(s)Lisa Jewell
- PublisherAtria Books
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtria Books
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.