Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone has one. That list. The things you were supposed to do before you turn thirty. Jobless, broke and getting a divorce, Rachel isn't exactly living up to her own expectations. And moving into grumpy single dad Patrick's box room is just the soggy icing on top of her dreaded thirtieth birthday cake. Eternal list-maker Rachel has a plan - an all new set of challenges to help her get over her divorce and out into the world again - from tango dancing to sushi making to stand-up comedy. But as Patrick helps her cross off each task, Rachel faces something even harder: learning to live - and love - without a checklist. Praise for The Thirty List 'A fresh new voice in romantic fiction' - Marie Claire 'Warm, witty and lots of fun - a fantastic new voice in women's fiction' - Melissa Hill 'There's a whole list of reasons I loved this book - and I kw you will too!' - Fabulous magazine
- Author BiographyEva Woods lives in London, where she writes and teaches creative writing. She likes wine, pop music, and holidays, and thinks online dating is like the worst board game ever invented.
- Author(s)Eva Woods
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight270 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.