All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Hannay has just returned to England after years in South Africa and is thoroughly bored with his life in London. But then a murder is committed in his flat, just days after a chance encounter with an American who had told him about an assassination plot which could have dire international consequences. An obvious suspect for the police and an easy target for the killers, Hannay goes on the run in his native Scotland where he will need all his courage and ingenuity to stay one step ahead of his pursuers.
- Author BiographyJohn Buchan (1875-1940) was born in Perth, Scotland and educated at Oxford where he published five books and won several awards, including one for poetry. He went on to be a barrister, a member of parliament, a soldier, a publisher, a historical biographer, and - in 1935 - he became the Govenor-General of Canada. Today he is best remembered as the author of his perennially popular adventure novels. Sir John Keegan is a world-renowned historian of the First World War. His books include The First World War (Pimlico), A History of Warfare (Pimlico), and a biography of Winston Churchill (Weidenfeld & Nicholson, November 2003).
- Author(s)John Buchan
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight118 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.