All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe Thought Leadership Manual is the essential guide for dramatically growing your business by becoming a recognised expert in your field. The ability to create insights that grab the attention of clients and the media has become one of the most important marketing challenges for businesses selling high-value services. Yet 'thought leadership' barely features in marketing courses, and there is even less advice available on how to create the all-important stream of great ideas (which is the toughest part!). The Thought Leadership Manual fills this gap, providing a process and toolkit that enables newcomers and the experienced alike to create and launch successful campaigns.
- Author BiographyTim Prizeman is the owner of award-winning public relations and thought leadership agency Kelso Consulting. This book builds on his experiences over the past 17 years devising and implementing successful thought leadership initiatives with numerous professional and technology firms. He and his team work with ambitious knowledge businesses of all sizes, looking to stand out as leaders in their markets.
- Author(s)Tim Prizeman
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.