Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe Thought of Christos is an individualist pro-social humanist spiritualist metaphysician's grimoire, a textbook on how to cope with internal and external negativity in positive ways, and how to seek to learn to develop your psychic potential. This is a very powerful awesome book, a culmination of my study of life, part of my effort to help maintain and improve our world(s). I offer it to help individuals, groups and our world. Regardless of who you are, this book has something for you.
- Author BiographyJualt Christos has been known as a journalist, psychic, spiritualist, shaman, artist, and metaphysician, among other things. This book is part of his life, which he shares from a hope that others can find things to help them smile, or of real world use to them.
- Author(s)Walter Brooks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.