All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe visit of the Three Kings to the stable at Bethlehem is one of the most memorable of the Christmas stories. Filled with anticipation, and following an unkwn star, the Magi begin the long quest to find the new-born king and to offer him gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. The thoughtful, gentle text will engage readers of all ages.
- Author Biography<b>Geraldine Elschner</b> is the author of many picture books including <i>The Cat and the Bird</i>, <i>Funny Machines for George the Sheep</i>, and <i>Where is the Frog?</i> She has also translated scores of books, including <i>The Nativity, </i> published by minedition. <b>Giotto di Bondone</b>completed a fresco cycle in about 1305 in Padua, Italy that is one of the most important masterpieces in Western art.
- Author(s)Geraldine Elschner
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Giotto Di Bondone
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $5.69Trending at AU $9.00
- AU $15.70Trending at AU $19.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.