All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic tale of The Three Little Pigs and the big bad wolf comes to life as part of the Abbeville Classic Fairy Tale series, featuring full color illustrations throughout. When three little pigs set out to seek their fortunes, each builds a house-one from hay, ather from wood, and the third from bricks. However, a big, bad wolf destroys both the first and second houses. Luckily, the first two pigs are able to escape to their friend's brick house, where the three outwit the wolf, who cant blow that house down and instead tries to enter through the chimney! The stories in the Abbeville Classic Fairy Tales series have been adapted for the children of today while respecting the richness and flavor of the original versions. Children will love the game page at the end of each book, and they will want to read all the books in the series.
- Author BiographyAgnes Mathieu has been illustrating children's books for more than 15 years. Her artwork has been exhibited in countries around the world, including France, Italy, Mexico and Japan.
- Author(s)Charles Perrault
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/02/1998
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAbbeville Classic Fairy Tales
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Note37 colour illustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Agnes Mathieu
- Reading Age3-6
- Interest AgeUnder 6-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.