All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $71.95
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $45.90Trending at AU $53.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $36.08Trending at AU $41.04
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.32
About this product
- Description<b>Based on the award-winning apps, this series of Nosy Crow Fairy Tales is the perfect introduction for pre-schoolers to these classic stories. With simple child-friendly text and bright, modern artwork with lots of fun details, these make perfect read-alouds. The three little pigs leave home to make their way in the world. The first little pig builds a house made of straw. The second little pig builds a house made of sticks. And the third little pig builds a house made of bricks. But it s t long before the Big Bad Wolf turns up. He huffs and he puffs and he blows down the houses, one by one. But what will happen to the three little pigs?
- Author Biography<b>Ed Bryan</b> has studied industrial design and worked as a 3-D artist, animator, and illustrator on video games. He likes nothing better than making up stuff and coloring it in. Ed Bryan grew up in Suffolk, England, in a house full of home computers and pencils.
- Author(s)Nosy Crow
- PublisherNosy Crow
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNosy Crow
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width236 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ed Bryan
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.