Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionAll for one, and one for all! Four men - the young Gascon D'Artagnan and the legendary musketeers Athos, Porthos and Aramis - are ready to sacrifice everything, from their purses to their lives, for the common good. Propelled by the wicked machinations of Cardinal Richelieu and the magnetic Milady de Winter, the devoted friends adventure across seas and over rooftops, from masked balls to a medieval prison, to defend the hour of the Queen and the life of the King. Dashing, kckabout, romantic, violent, tongue-in-cheek, chilling and tragic, The Three Musketeers is a wonderful piece of storytelling.
- Author BiographyAlexandre Dumas was a French playwright, historian and prolific novelist, penning a string of successful books including The Three Musketeers (1844), The Count of Monte Cristo (1845), and Twenty Years After(1845). His novels have been translated into a hundred different languages and inspired over two hundred films. In his day Dumas was as famous for his financial irresponsibility and flamboyant lifestyle as for his writing. Dumas died in 1870.
- Author(s)Alexandre Dumas
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVintage Classics
- Out-of-print date09/08/2016
- Weight1087 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.