All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionA daring, provocative exploration of love and sexuality... Two lovers, Elin and Kael, struggle to survive in a post-apocalyptic world where disease, lawless marauders, and fanatics threaten their existence. When the two befriend Anna, ather survivor, the fabric of their lives and the family they have made shifts in ways that challenge each woman to redefine the boundaries of love and friendship. For in order to prevail, the two must become...The Three, and ultimately Anna and Kael must find a way to save the woman they both love.
- Author BiographyBorn in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan, Meghan O'Brien relocated to Windsor, California. As a recent transplant, she's enjoying the moderate weather and gorgeous scenery of the Bay Area. Meghan lives with her partner Angie, their young son, three cats, and three dogs. Yes, it can be just as chaotic as it sounds.
- Author(s)Meghan O'Brien
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.