All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Ruthie (nee Ruthless): a world traveled rock, blues and jazz singer who has relocated to a new country, and when I say new country, I mean accents and chicken fried steak 'n BBQ red neck style country. She just wants to relax and relocate on account of the ecomy taking a dump in her other world. Ruthie just wants to ride, drive, sing and find Mr. Right. The brochures advertise this place as a paradise for someone with her interests so she goes for it. She moves across the ocean lock, stock and Harley to find a crazy new world she had idea existed. The only good looking guy named Beau, in town, tries to intrigue and romance her. The situation is t as it seems at all. Ruthie finds herself in a dangerous and draining predicament that seems almost impossible to get out of. The man who is in love with her is t who he says he is. He lives a secret double crispy fried life that finally catches up with him in this sleepy little beach town and makes her life very complicated and very unhappy suddenly as she unravels the truth about him. The two faced truth. Luckily her powerful dear friend shows up with a quick change of plan to try to rescue and take her out of there and to where she is able to still accomplish her dreams and t end up the way Beau had planned for her since she kicked him to the curb. Beau's obsession is Ruthie. But Ruthie is Ruthless too.
- Author(s)Annie Love
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.