All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn the twenty-first century, mythical presence is preserved in storybooks. It is a time where heroic tales of the gods leap from the pages into the imagination, for most. One night, in an instant, the life of Lena Wilcox is forever changed after helping a stranger. She finds herself caught in between the feud of two mortal families with a blood bond to the Greek gods--the Andros family and the Anastogus family. Both claim superiority, both vie for the Throne of Olympus, but only one side is accepted...the Unworthy are t. The God of Gods banished Zeus and the other Olympus gods long ago, choosing descendants to rule on the throne in their place. This was meant to right the wrongs carried out against the first demigod Argus and the other hybrid offspring of the gods. The destiny of the throne has yet to be fulfilled. Lena will have to make the difficult choice to follow the path of her destiny as the new rising goddess, along with a new descendant king on Mt. Olympus, leaving her earthly life behind. Together, they will become a modern-day Zeus and Hera to protect Olympus and the throne, and to keep the Unworthy from raising the demigod Argus in their ongoing plight for revenge. Before any of this can happen, Lena must first sort through her feelings about the reality she kws to be true. The reality brought forth by those claiming to be descendants of the Greek gods, staking a claim to their right for The Throne of Olympus.
- Author BiographyA.M. Day is an American writer and former freelance journalist, living in Wisconsin with her children and their dog Simi. She grew up in the Windy City, where she first tasted the zest for writing and directing as a young girl after her sister took her in to work one day and she saw a transforming performance of A Christmas Carol at the downtown Chicago Goodman Theatre. Though her journey has been long and winding to write, no matter what was going on, writing has always come back to her full circle. A.M. Day finally put a stop to anything that had nothing to do with her dreams of becoming a writer, and so, she wrote...and wrote...and wrote.
- Author(s)A M Day
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.