All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assembles the latest information about the relationship between thyroid state and behavior. It is intended to serve as a reference for both the basic scientist and the clinician in the field of psychiatry and the behavioral sciences. The Thyroid Axis and Psychiatric Illness also presents the controversies, ambiguities, and unanswered questions that will be left to the future to resolve. This book t only provides information about the role of the thyroid axis in psychiatric illness, it is also designed to promote further research and understanding of this complex subject.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/1993
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Levitt,Russell T. Joffe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.