All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $14.31
About this product
- DescriptionHumanity is a race with amnesia, a symptom of physical and psychological trauma. Scars on planet Earth give disturbing testimony of vast upheaval. The Windows of Heaven is the 5-vel epic of a past that has been blocked-out of human memory by a global trauma. Yet some horrors will t stay buried for our own good... In Book IV of The Windows of Heaven, the End begins with angry portents in sky and earth. The Tides of Nemesis unleash the trauma that gave the human race its amnesia. One man, one family, and a dying world face a perfect storm of asteroid bombardment, global war, civilizational collapse, and a mysterious, rock-splitting radiant force coming up from deep below ground. Yet t even a cataclysm that rips across an entire solar system can reduce humanity to the Stone Age on its own-t without deep need, and careful planning... A'Nu-Ahki's great ship of rescue is finished, and waits in the Valley of Akh'Uzan, where gods, titans, and men converge in a final battle for mastery over the planet that will someday be called, Earth. Still, all is t as it seems, and as events unfold, it becomes increasingly clear that even this devastating global catastrophe is merely a prelude to something perhaps even more disturbing...
- Author BiographyK.G. Powderly Jr. writes fiction and history and teaches in a home school co-op. He speaks (sometimes even when people ask him to) on such topics as mythology, history, worldviews, creation versus evolution, intelligent design, and the Bible. On top of that, he has now realized his life-long dream of working in a book store with a nifty rail-ladder along its shelves. After careful negotiations, the Book Store Manager has even allowed him to push her along while she rides the rail-ladder, once in a blue moon. This keeps him out of too much trouble at work-well, most of the time.
- Author(s)K G Powderly Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Illustrator(s)James Cline
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.