Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionAlzheimer's had been taking small bites out of Betty's husband since the onset of the disease. When sixty nine year old Peter Chandler passes on, Betty wails, My life is over! Becoming a widow is a time of transition. Will Betty start the journey of self- discovery, and find inner strength within as she searches for fulfillment in this second phase of her life? Will she abandon a vision of a future, and wait for death as the reality of her existence? Can her relatives and friends be as supportive as she hopes? Betty meets Alfonse D'Medici, and encounters a new world; filled with adventure, and romance. Will she be able to hold onto her puritanical standards of love and morality in today's world? Is it possible for Betty to triumph over a man who parks diagonally in a parallel world? Has she the savvy and strength of character to survive? The reader is invited to follow Betty's progress through the crucial moments of THE TIME AFTER, HAPPILY-EVER-AFTER.
- Author(s)Maxine Sue Feller
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.