All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe Time Machine is a science fiction vella by H. G. Wells, published in 1895 and later adapted into two feature films of the same name, as well as two television versions, and a large number of comic book adaptations. It indirectly inspired many more works of fiction in many media. This story is generally credited with the popularisation of the concept of time travel using a vehicle that allows an operator to travel purposefully and selectively. The term time machine , coined by Wells, is w universally used to refer to such a vehicle. This work is an early example of the Dying Earth subgenre.
- Author BiographyConsidered one of the pioneers of science fiction, Herbert George Wells was born in England on 21st September 1866. In 1895 his first major novel was published, The Time Machine. HG Wells continued writing until his death at the age of 79 in 1946.
- Author(s)H. G. Wells
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleClassics
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- Content Note1
- Weight174 g
- Width165 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.