All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook One in the bestselling Uncle Albert science/adventure series. Uncle Albert and his intrepid niece, Gedanken, enter the dangerous and unknown world of a thought bubble. Their mission: to unlock the deep mysteries of Time and Space . . . Discover why you can't break the ultimate speed barrier, how to become older than your mother, how to put on weight without getting fat, and how to live forever without even knowing it, in this action-packed adventure story.
- Author BiographyRussell Stannard is Emeritus Professor of Physics at the Open University. He has travelled widely in Europe and the USA, researching high energy nuclear physics. He has received the Templeton UK project award and spent a year in America as a visiting fellow at the Center of Theological Theory, Princeton. He was awarded an OBE for services to physics and the popularisation of science. Married with four children of his own and three stepchildren, he vividly remembers the excitement of discovering Einstein's theories for the first time and he is dedicated to passing this inspiration on to new generations. The Time and Space of Uncle Albert was shortlisted for both the Science Award and the Whitbread Award, and his books have been translated into seventeen different languages.
- Author(s)Russell Stannard
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight33 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.