All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionLet's face it: you don't have the time to ride that you used to. In just 6 hours a week, The Time-Crunched Cyclist can help you develop the snap, endurance, and strength you need to push the pace in group rides and perform well in local races. Developed for Lance Armstrong during his recovery from cancer, Carmichael's approach relies on high intensity and low volume workouts.
- Author BiographyChris Carmichael was as an Olympian and a professional cyclist before becoming a renowned coach, best-selling author, and entrepreneur. He has coached 7-time Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong since 1990, was recognised as the U.S. Olympic Committee Coach of the Year, and was inducted into the United States Bicycling Hall of Fame in 2003. Jim Rutberg is the Editorial Director and a coach for Carmichael Training Systems, and co-author, with Chris Carmichael, of the bestseller The Ultimate Ride (2003), Chris Carmichael's Food for Fitness (2004), and 5 Essentials for a Winning Life (2006). His work has appeared in Bicycling, Outside, Men's Health, Men's Journal, VeloNews, and Inside Triathlon.
- Author(s)Chris Carmichael,Jim Rutberg
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb&w photos, charts and tables throughout
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.