All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionOn the basis of Dostoevsky and Agn, this book analyzes the problem of literary mythopoesis. Guided by a personalistic-dialogical conception of myth, the author elaborates a theory of literary mythopoesis and develops a method of studying mythopoetic processes on different levels of meaning in a work of literature. As a result, mythopoesis is revealed as one of the fundamental mechanisms of producing a complex of structures, while mythopoetic criticism functions as a dialogue between different cultures thus documenting the relationship between ethics and aesthetics in literature.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Roman Katsman was born in 1969 in Ukraine. He is living in Israel since 1990. Ph.D. from Bar-Ilan University (Israel). Disciplines: Comparative literature and Hebrew literature. He is a lecturer of the Jewish People Literature Dpt. at Bar-Ilan University.
- Author(s)Roman Katsman
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- Series TitleHeidelberger Publikationen zur Slavistik.B.Literaturwissenschaftliche Reihe
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight320 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.